Alăturați-vă forumului, este rapid și ușor

Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Gather-Network and #cs.gather.lv

In jos

Gather-Network and #cs.gather.lv Empty Gather-Network and #cs.gather.lv

Mesaj  Monkadi Vin Mar 12, 2010 7:26 pm

I created this channel fo fun and to add more interest to users . Making prize pool and be together ! We are collegaues !

That means i dont give a shit about any personal things going on between any of you ! You should follow rules of GN and be fair ! Also i seen that few of my managers doesnt want to show that they are mature which is very dissapointing me ! I feeling a little bit lett down by my personnal .

The attitude you have is disscussting and embrasing for me and our channel . Posting on forums complains on another managers of your channel looks a little bit silly and belive me with evil tongs around it can damage reputation of the channel .

So if anyone of you have problems of kind : He gave ban he gave unban he demoed me he ta he flamed and other thing we have penalty points section for this ! ALso I would like to say that you should not be same as other people on GN kiddysh and mouthy . Also my personal advice dont read in gather what people telling you because its all the time the same whine after whine because someone losing and other crapy stuff to interapt your attention from CS try to concentrait on the game and you will se that you will calm down . By not answering on dirty thing shows that you are honnorable man and played on good levels for a while and ussed to whine so dont pay attention to it . If its flame printscreen = ban . If doesnt help smoke some weed and relax .

I would like to have a little bit of understanding what acctualy i want from my personal !
I dont want to deal with any complains at all because its upseting me . I want you guys to be mature and let the way to each other . Dont be like a blody buls on the red collor . You are in the same channel and you must work as a team ! Currently i cant see it at all . So please think about what you ve done and think again before you do anything.
Monkadi
Monkadi

Sus In jos

Gather-Network and #cs.gather.lv Empty Re: Gather-Network and #cs.gather.lv

Mesaj  Monkadi Vin Mar 12, 2010 7:42 pm

Standing Orders forum section is related to that post !

On top of the GN section rules : http://www.gather-network.eu/rules

Admins MUST avoid anything listed bellow !

1) Flaming ON ANY LANGAUGE will be prosecuted
2) Kicking Baning users from irc/game server will be prosecuted
3) Abusing ADmin Powers ( Adding wrong bans , adding bans on personal reasons , adding unfair bans (to high / to low) , BAD MANNERS TO OTHER USERS will be prosecuted .
4) Removing bans without colabiration with admin who gave ban will be prosecuted . Before you take bans of, listen to both storyes from player and from admin . And better of to take an advice from collegue to remove that ban or no !
Monkadi
Monkadi

Sus In jos

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum:
Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum